Camp Manitou-Lin/Yankee Springs, MI
September 11, 2021
24 or 37 miles of legendary singletrack and gravel
Weave through the epic singletrack trails at Yankee Springs Recreation Area.
Hammer the fast but hilly gravel roads and two-tracks of Barry County.
Conquer both and you will be a Lord of the Springs.
- Start in waves with a 5 mile lead-out, mostly on gravel.
- Follow with 6 miles on the challenging Yankee Springs Deep Lake mountain bike trail.
- Grind out 18 miles of Barry County gravel roads, Audobon Sanctuary scenery, and the infamous Sager and Shaw two-tracks (5 miles of fast gravel/paved for the 24-mile race)
- Tackle an additional 3 miles of Deep Lake singletrack.
- Finish fast with 5 miles on mostly gravel roads.
Plus a 9-mile race/ride on nearby gravel roads, geared to less experienced riders or those not wanting the singletrack. Free 15-minute kids loop on camp property.
A portion of the proceeds will go to build and maintain our awesome area bike trails via the West Michigan Mountain Biking Alliance
Lord of the Springs is traditionally the second Saturday of September each year.
Lord of the Springs is a part the Michigan Gravel Race Series. See their website for all the details.